| Jobs |
| Jiangsu Yisite Textile Co., Ltd. |
| Company Profile |
Jiangsu Yisai Textile Co., Ltd. is located at the junction of Jingyi Road and Weiwu Road in Jiangsu Xinghua Economic Development Zone. It is a company specializing in the production and processing of various denim and other products. Cotton denim series, bamboo denim series, etc. With an annual output of more than 15 million meters of denim, the export ratio reaches 80%. The products are exported to Europe, America, Japan and other markets. |
Our company has strong technical force, advanced production technology, strict management requirements, sophisticated equipment and a wide range of products. The company introduces internationally advanced production equipment, such as the (PICANOL) GTM-AS rapier loom in Belgium.
Our company's corporate philosophy of "scientific management, creation of high-quality projects, talent-oriented, and common development" runs through the entire business activities, is market-oriented and quality-based, and is constantly innovating and developing. Our company has a complete and scientific quality management system, and its integrity, strength and product quality have been recognized by the industry. Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and negotiate business.
| contact details |
| The company is an ordinary member, you can view the contact information when you log in |
Not yet a job seeker, please register for free first
| Logistics / Trade, Foreign Trade Documentary |
| work place: || In Xinghua City || Gender requirements: || Unlimited |
| Effective time: || 90 days || Committed monthly salary: || Negotiable |
| Whether part-time: || full time || Release date: || 2017/2/16 11:02:19 |
| Recruitment: || 1 |
| Specific requirements: ||
Job Responsibilities: |
1. Execution, tracking and management of foreign trade contracts; progress management of payment;
2. Preparation of foreign trade documents, production and implementation of customs clearance documents; coordination with financial affairs for reconciliation;
3. Production of L / C for export goods and related documents, follow up on delivery and delivery of goods;
4. Management, update and maintenance of various sales contracts, and regularly summarize contract data;
5. Other tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade or business English is preferred;
2. Understand export business processes and links, and understand letter of credit;
3. More than 1 year working experience in foreign trade related fields, working experience in foreign trade company is preferred;
4, have good English reading and writing ability; proficient in using various office software;
5. Possess good communication and execution skills, work hard, and be responsible.
Work and rest time: 8: 00-17: 00 (Saturday and Sunday) Please contact by phone.